Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Autumn Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of a series of 70 commissioned birthday cards that I'll be posting over the next few weeks/months.  I was going to post them all much later in order to take a bit of a blog holiday but I've nothing else to post at the moment.


The printed papers are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Altenew Firebrick on Recollections Vanilla and layered on a dark glittering brown of unknown origin.  The butterfly, die cut from more dark glittering brown, is Joy Crafts Floral Flourishes 6003/0006.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Chocolate Delight Rox.

Seventy birthday cards is probably the maximum I could handle in one commission.  It's a lot of cards.  I'm going to take advantage to use some I've the multitude of scraps pieces that I've got in my paper stash.  These are the smaller sized card bases which I find are great for scraps.  This project also gave me the excuse to go through all the scraps of white and vanilla that I always set aside for sentiments but then never seem to get around to using.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment