Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Celebrated Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card uses a truly beautiful piece of donated paper.


The printed paper is of unknown origin (likely Graphic 45) layered on a green also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Avant-Garden stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Remarkable "Handsome" Dots.

I love this piece of printed paper.  I don't know the exact brand but it has the style of Graphic 45. I think the corals and pinks are really lovely and just pop against the bright greens.  This layout couldn't be simpler - a couple of layers and a sentiment.  It was done purposely so as not to cover any more of the printed paper than needed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment