Sunday, August 13, 2017

Fifty Years Celebrated

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a special anniversary card that was commissioned by a girlfriend for her parents 50th wedding anniversary.


The printed paper is Anna Griffin Georgette Christmas Collection layered on a shimmery ivory of unknown origin and Chrome Gold Foil.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Lightning Black on Recollections White and layered on more Chrome Gold Foil.  The die cuts are Sizzix Scribbler Swirls cut from more Chrome Gold Foil.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

I really like crafting 50th anniversary cards.  It's the perfect excuse to get out the gold and just flourish it up big.  The printed paper is actually Christmas paper but I think it works just wonderfully for this card.  I do love the glitter of this print.  My girlfriend was extremely pleased with the card.  I hope her parents have a wonderful celebration!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment