Tuesday, August 22, 2017

More Beautiful Vintage Wishes

Hello everyone,

I think today's post is another really beautiful card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Juniper.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Juniper on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Juniper.  The pearl embellishments are of unknown origin.

Isn't this the prettiest vintage paper?  I have quite a large piece with many card options so I just this carefully so as not to lose any of the gramophone image.  I love the soft colours and the flourishes and especially the gramophone!  The layout on most of these cards is extremely simple not only because this is a pretty large series but much of the paper is really pretty and I don't want to cover up any more of it than I have to.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment