Friday, August 18, 2017

More Vintage Roses

Hello everyone,

I found another beautiful piece of rose paper for today's card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a shimmery pink also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla the embellishment is of unknown origin.

I love these roses.  This card came together very quickly with this really simple layout.  I offset the sentiment to the left so there would be room for the flower.  I had added the pearl center to the metal flower a long time ago and I've no idea where either the pearl or the flower are from.  Again, I'm using up some supplies that I've had for a long, long time so I don't always know the origin.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment