Monday, August 7, 2017

Wonderfully Watercoloured

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card I crafted at the end of June.


The printed paper is Ken Oliver Watercolored Memories layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Lovely Lavender.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Desert Night on Whisper White and layered on more Ken Oliver and Whisper White.  The ribbon is Sheer Creations.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

This is the greatest printed paper.  Both sides have the same beautiful watercoloured images but one side is pale while the other is bold.  I used both sides on this card.  It took me forever to get a clean impression with this stamp.  I kept getting little splash marks which  meant the ink pad I was using (originally Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim) was too wet and/or I was pressing too hard.  It was frustrating but I'm glad I persevered because the final result is wonderful!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment