Saturday, September 16, 2017

A Bit Of Bling

Hello everyone,

I've another really cheerful birthday card to post today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a bright pink Bazzill.  The sentiment is Crafters Companion Die'sire die cut from Recollections White and layered on more bright pink Bazzill and Recollections White.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishment is Forever In Time Ice.

I think this is another piece of scrap from the same collection as the paper from the cards of the past couple of days.  Although I love the multitude of bright colours in the last couple of cards, there is something so bright and crisp about this pink and white checked paper.  I love how the white die cut sentiment pops against the bright pink.  I also especially love the contrast between the simple checked pattern and the single bold bit of the bling.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment