Monday, September 11, 2017

Balloon Cake Topper

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card uses another awesome donated sticker.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The sticker is also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Altenew Sapphire.

My biggest concern with this card is that it's so top heavy, I'm worried that it may not stay upright.  I really love this sticker as it's big, bold and beautiful.  I think it was previously enjoyed because the backing was off and one of the wires was missing it's topper.  I decide however to persevere and just run with it because it's actually such an awesome sticker, I couldn't resist.  I love the small sentiment in contrast to the big sticker.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment