Sunday, September 10, 2017

Bold Senitment

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is ridiculously straightforward.


The background layers are Colorbök Watercolor Rainbow cardstock and Colorbök Energized Ombre cardstock.  The embellishment is of unknown origin highlighted with an embellishment of unknown origin and Turquoise Stickles.

This amazing sentiment sticker was found in the box of Crop A While donations.  It couldn't have been more perfect for a card in this birthday card series.  I originally thought I'd layer it on some printed paper but I really wanted this big, bold sticker to pop!  I found some great paper with which to coordinate.  I had actually forgotten that I'd had this great watercolor paper in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment