Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Glorious Golden Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another birthday card featuring a butterfly.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Elegance Collection layered on a gold of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Juniper.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more Juniper.  The sentiment is highlighted with Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls.

I had to trim this piece of scrap so as not to cut away the butterflies that I really wanted to highlight.  I attempted to emboss the gold layer but by the time it went through my Big Shot, I lost the crispness of the images.  I decided to just leave the layer solid and I'm rather happy with the result.  The printed paper really pops and the butterflies are as prominent as I'd hoped.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment