Sunday, September 3, 2017

The Flip Side

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card uses the flip side of the paper used in yesterday's card.


The printed paper are of unknown origin.  The images are Stampin' Up Timeless Textures and BoBunny Falling Leaves stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper and Slate inks on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love stamped in Altenew Jet Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on more printed paper.

I didn't realize how awesome the flip side of yesterday's striped paper was until I'd finished the card.  I decided to try an mimic the printed paper by doing some layered stamping.  I think it turned out rather well.  I thought this would be a very masculine card but it's actually quite neutral.I really enjoy layering images especially using subtly different ink colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment