Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Watercolour Bamboo Birdie

Hello everyone,

Today's watercolour has the more Asian look and feel that I was hoping for with yesterday's card.


The image is Stampin' Up Asian Artistry which was coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and spritzed with water then stamped on Recollections White and layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and a gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on more Recollections White and layered on more gold.

This is a favourite!  It's quite clean and simple with the focus all on the image.  I stunned myself with how well the image stamped!  I found this scrap piece of alcohol inked paper in my stash and it worked perfectly with the colours in the image.  It's awesome when that happens!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment