Thursday, September 28, 2017

Watercolour Bird In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's watercolour birthday card is one of two sweet bird cards.


The image is Magenta which was coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and spritzed with water then stamped on Recollections White and layered on a Bazzill grey and Momenta cardstock.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts Sayings 6410/0308 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I have always loved this stamp and don't use it nearly enough.  I wanted to craft a more masculine card and thought a bluebird would work nicely.  I found the final impression was so striking, I ended up stamping a second image.  I ended up have to redo the Momenta layer because I really goofed when I stamped the sentiment and couldn't fix it.  It happens!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment