Friday, September 22, 2017

Watercolour Bird

Hello everyone,

Today's post continues with the watercolour birthday cards I've been crafting over the past number of days.


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Stampin' Up River Rock.  The image is Stampin' Up Simply Sketched which was coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and spritzed with water then stamped on Recollections White and layered on River Rock and Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.

I have been having the most wonderful time stamping with watercolour crayons.  This is such an easy but effective stamping technique.  I really like this Simply Sketched stamp set for this technique.  They are quite easy to colour and I love the natural elements.  This card is a particular favourite.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment