Sunday, September 24, 2017

Watercolour For Her

Hello everyone,

I decided to craft a pair of cards using the same images, layers and layout for a feminine version and a masculine version.


The image is Stampin' Up Simply Sketched which was coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and spritzed with water then stamped on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Night of Navy.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Night of Navy.  The embellishment is a Martha Stewart Lace Butterfly sticker.

This is a lovely image which is just perfect for the watercolouring technique I've been doing for the past number of days.  It's wonderfully delicate and a great scale for these smaller card bases I've been using.  For this feminine version, I uses a sentiment with a more delicate and swirly font and added an equally delicate embellishment.  I'm really loving all these clean and simple cards not only because this technique is awesome but because I've used some great stamps that haven't seen the light of day in a while.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment