Monday, September 25, 2017

Watercolour For Him

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is the masculine version of yesterday's card.


The image is Stampin' Up Simply Sketched which was coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and spritzed with water then stamped on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Night of Navy.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Night of Navy ink.  The punched banners are Always Artichoke.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots.

I love this card as much as yesterday's feminine version.  I added layers that were just a bit wider than the feminine card to give it a bit more umph.  The banners are a favourite inclusion on many of the more masculine cards that I craft.  The sentiment has a no nonsense and simple font.  I uses the darkest of blue enamel dots that I could find in my stash and though they don't match the navy layer perfectly, they work very well with the berries in the image.  I'm rather hoping that there may be a couple at the seniors residence that can be the recipients of these two beautiful cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment