Sunday, October 8, 2017

A Taste Of Asia

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card uses a wonderful piece of origami paper.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Worldwin Chrome Gold Foil paper and Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Worldwin gold.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative adhesive pearls.

This is a really beautiful card.  The blues, cream and gold are such a wonderful combination.  I love how the swirling embellishments mimic the swirls and dots in the printed paper.  Using gold for layering adds a bit of elegance and sophistication that I find particularly appealing.  I was also really pleased to be able to include a card that has such a great Asian feel in this commission.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment