Friday, October 13, 2017

Beautiful Berries

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely spring-inspired birthday card.


The image is Stampin' Up Oh, So Lovely stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections Vanilla, coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up chalks, and layered on a yellow and green Bazzill.  The die cut sentiment is of unknown origin.

While I was looking for some inspiration at this stage of the birthday card commission, I came across the box of chalks and realized I hadn't used them in quite some time.  This is a favourite image for applying chalks.  They work really beautifully without having to be perfectly coloured which is ideal for me.  I choose this pop of yellow because it's so fresh.  The die cut sentiment was in my stash.  The font is beautiful and I love how it works with the simple lines of the flowers.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment