Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Birthday Elegance

Hello everyone,

An truly elegant birthday card post today.


The image is Stampin' Up (no idea which set) stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Very Vanilla, highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999, and layered on more Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday also stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

I found this image in my stash of leftover bits.  I had stamped it years and years ago so have no idea in which set in belongs.  I just love this silhouette and deep purple, it's very striking.  Given it is quite a large image, it works best with a simple layout as anything complicated would detract from the overall impact.  It was the perfect image to pair with this equally bold vertical sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment