Monday, October 16, 2017

Bold Sentiment

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned birthday card that has a marker coloured image.


The image is Hero Arts Native Grass coloured with Tombow 076, 373 and 452 and stamped on Recollections vanilla.  The image is layered on Quickutz Tropical Quick Strips.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Calligraphy Celebration stamped in Altenew Olive.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Spring and Boy mini pearls.

This is an image on which I often apply marker.  It's a very simple image that is easy to stamp.  I love the contrast between the small image and the big, bold sentiment. I think I did pretty well with the embellishment placement. I wish I wonder if it's as random as it seems or if there is a method to the placement that I just don't get.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment