Sunday, October 15, 2017

Bouquet Of Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is another coloured bouquet of roses.


The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamped in StazOn Olive Green on Recollections white and coloured with Chameleon BL3 and BG4 markers.  The image is layered on a shimmery aqua and light blue of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Gina K Tag Line stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Spring mini pears.

This colouring is probably as close to perfection as I'll ever achieve.  The colour gradients couldn't have worked better.  There are virtually no visible shading lines as the ink moves from light to dark.  I wish I could figure out how to do this with the other markers I've collected over the years...

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment