Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fabulously Fun

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is just bright and fun!


The images are Stampin' Up Time Well Spent stamped on Recollections White in StazOn Jet Black and painted with LuminArte Evening Primrose, Mango Mamba, Poppy Red, Rich Cobalt, Rose Gold and Twilight Twinkling H20s.  The images are layered on a blue Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday stamped in Altenew Sapphire.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

This large commission of birthday cards allowed me to really play with a variety of different styles.  I quite enjoyed crafting this fun and playful card.  It's not quite my usual style.  I wanted something especially bright and cheerful.  I also wanted to use some stamps that haven't seen the light of day in quite a while.  I really like the trio of images which were quite easy to paint.  It's made for a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment