Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fantastically Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card was crafted for my sister.


The printed paper is TaDa Creative Studios Flora & Fauna layered on Recollections Vanilla and Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental Too stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Recollections Vanilla.  The 'happy' was cut with the coordinating Avery Elle die.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The card was highlighted with Gold Stickles.

These are some of the colours that my sister is drawn towards.  I love the rich colours.  The design is also perfect for adding Stickles.  Subtly added, if I may say.  The layout is very simple with the horizontal aspect being used to accommodate the length of the die cut element of the sentiment.  It wasn't a perfect cutting job but I rather liked the shadow of vanilla that peeks through.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment