Friday, October 6, 2017

Magnificent Medallion

Hello everyone,

Another card today using a stamped image found in my stash of leftovers.


The image is Stampin' Up Medallion stamped in Stampin' Up Smoky Slate on Whisper White, highlighted with Silver Stickles, and layered on a brushed silver of unknown origin.  The background image is Stampin' Up Timeless Textures also stamped in Smoky Slate.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

This is one image I absolutely remember stamping because it's crooked.  I didn't want to through it away though because the impression is actually very good.  I was playing with the slate ink pad which I'd just received.  I do love the colour and especially like this ink colour.  It's perfect for crafting a striking neutral yet sophisticated card.  This card is particularly elegant and I really hope there is a resident for which this will be the perfect card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment