Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Pretty Pink Poppy

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another chalked beauty.  Why I didn't post with the other a couple of days ago, I've no idea.


The image is Stampin' Up Oh, So Lovely stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up chalks.  The image panel is layered on a printed paper of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Blush.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Bloom With Hope stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate and layered on more Blush.

Is there ever a plaid that isn't truly lovely?  I couldn't resist this particular piece.  I love all the colours!  I really love the femininity!  The plaid also works really well with the simple lines of the image.  I actually coloured the image before I chose the plaid paper.  It didn't even take me long to coordinate with the Blush solid.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment