Saturday, October 7, 2017

Superbly Swirled

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post uses a piece of paper that I crafted last fall.


The background paper was crafted using shaving cream and a variety of Stampin' Up re-inkers.  The paper is layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly penned stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White and layered on more Night of Navy.  The embellishments are Crafts Gem Chic.

This shaving cream technique is so amazing but so messy!  I absolutely love every piece that I crafted.  I kept the layout very straightforward so as not to cover up any more of the marbled paper than necessary.  I love the sentiment as the font works beautifully and it's a great scale for this card.  It took me a while to find the right shade of blue embellishments and I love that they are square.  This is a great card that could be used for either a man or a woman.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment