Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tulip Trio

Hello everyone,

Another tulip birthday card post today.


The image is Stampin' Up Terrific Tulip stamped in Altenew Deep Iris, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf and Lavender Fields on Recollections White and layered on a lavender Bazzill.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Deep Iris.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.

I just can't get enough of tulips!  This is a set that my brother gifted to me last Christmas. It is a beautiful two-step set that is just a lot of fun to use.  I could repeat this card over and over using every colour of ink I own.  This particular layout allowed me to use a vertical sentiment.  Though the sentiment is a little on the small scale, I think the placement and lack of embellishments makes it work just fine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment