Sunday, October 1, 2017

Watercolour Tulip II

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is the second of three watercolour tulips.


The image is Magenta Tulip which was coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and spritzed with water then stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The image is layered on Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and a green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I just loved yesterday's card so I decided to play with the crayon colours.  This tulip is much more burgundy than either red or pink so I chose this darker piece of alcohol inked paper on which to layer.  I love these Hero Arts sentiments.  The font is really lovely and it was the perfect size for being stamped on the vertical.  I love the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment