Friday, November 17, 2017

A Glittered Tree

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses another leftover glittered sticker that I found in my stash.


The image is a Peel-Offs outline sticker covered in a variety of glitter (Martha Stewart and Studio K).  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

This is a lovely Christmas card.  As much as I love crafting 'over-the-top' Christmas cards, there is something about all the white space on this card that makes me really, really happy.  The glittered tree and lightly flourished sentiment couldn't work more beautifully together.  I chose this sentiment because it provided the chance to add a bit of glitter to coordinate with the tree.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment