Saturday, November 18, 2017

A Simple Ornament

Hello everyone,

I'm posting another Christmas card using pieces that I found in my stash of leftover bits and pieces.


The image is a Memory Box Drop Ornament die cut with a burnished gold of unknown origin.  The ornament overlay is Memory Box La Rue Ornament die cut from a shimmery blue also of unknown origin.  The ornament is layered on more blue and gold.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishment is Dress It Up Pearl Snowflake.

I can't recall why I didn't use this ornament when I first made it.  I must have been 'playing'.  I really like the size of this ornament and the flourished overlay is just spectacular.  Given it's large scale you don't need to go 'over-the-top' with extras.  I especially like this small sentiment added as a tag.  I think the simple pearl snowflake is what really finishes off the card, just like it's supposed to.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment