Friday, November 10, 2017

Another Glittered Santa

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses the same Santa image as yesterday but resulted in a very different card.


The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Avery Elle New Moon on Recollections White and covered with Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight Micro Fine Transparent Glitter.  The image is layered on Worldwin Silver and shimmery dark and pale greys of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Fiskars Vintage Christmas stamped in Close To My Heart Pewter on Recollections White and layered on more silver.

This is another favourite in this Christmas card series.  I love all the natural colours with the glitter and shine just putting this card over the top.  I really love the layout, especially the placement of the sentiment.  The curliness of the font also coordinates beautifully with the swirls in Santa's beard.  I wish I could keep this card too!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment