Friday, November 24, 2017

Delicate Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another of the commissioned Christmas cards I've been working on for the past few weeks.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a shimmery Bazzill ivory and a shimmery Vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Cheer stamped in Altenew Emerald on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more shimmery Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with Patina Stickles.

As I was searching for printed papers for today's card, I came across this little piece of scrap that I just couldn't resist.  It's such a lovely shade of teal/green and the snowflakes are so delicately beautiful.  Perfect for some Stickles glitter!  I assume my girlfriend will be using some of these cards for her clients so while I added hints of glitter to appeal to her, I also kept in mind that clients would expect something a little more on the traditional side.  I think this card fits both needs wonderfully!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment