Saturday, November 4, 2017

Mitten Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is another really fun card for my girlfriend.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white Bazzill and a navy of unknown origin, and is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on more white Bazzill.  The snowflake brad is of unknown origin (possibly Recollections) and is also highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

Sometimes the greatest cards are not necessarily Christmas card but are really fun holiday cards.  My girlfriend requested a variety of cards so I thought I'd include a few beautiful winter cards.  I found these mittens very appealing and really fun.  The sentiment couldn't work better with mitten paper.  I just love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment