Monday, November 6, 2017

Painted Holly

Hello everyone,

This Christmas card is very classic.


The image is Denami Design stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and painted with LuminArte Emerald and Poppy Red Twinkling H2Os.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The image panel is layered on a shimmery green and mirror red of unknown origin.

I couldn't resist including a few painted beauties in my girlfriend's commission.  This is one of my favourite stamps to paint.  Every time I use it, I'm sure I've said how much I love how the image and sentiment are incorporated.  I layered with these two shimmery papers to coordinate with the red and green Twinkling H2Os.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment