Sunday, November 26, 2017

Waving Santa

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post was just cleverly fun.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a shimmery white Bazzill and a glittered red of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The glittered brad is of unknown origin.

I think this is such a clever card!  I was totally inspired by this waving Santa and I carefully trimmed the paper to ensure that I could get the placement of the sentiment tag just right!  I really love the results.  The glittered layer was the most challenging aspect of this card.  It didn't take adhesive easily so I used some very strong liquid adhesive which resulted in some buckling that took some time to flatten.  Notwithstanding the glittered paper this was a very simple card that packs a big holiday punch!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment