Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Christmas Stocking

Hello everyone,

Today's teacher Christmas card is another simple but very lovely card.


The printed papers are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Noël stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more printed paper.  The embellishment is EK Success Christmas Stocking Stickers.

This printed paper is so much fun I just couldn't resist using it for one of these teacher cards.  I love that the images are all helter skelter.  I accidentally managed to have two Santa images peeking at the edges.  I chose a stocking for the embellishment because there was no stocking on the printed paper.  The style of the stocking also worked really well with the images.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment