Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Funky Tree

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another is this latest series of commissioned Christmas cards.


The image is Elizabeth Craft Designs Ribbon Tree die cut from Stampin' Up Whisper White and a green Bazzill, and highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.  The image is layered on Bazzill Countdown To Christmas and Nordic Pines.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Green Bazzill.

I shouldn't like this funky die cut Christmas tree as much as I do because it's a bit of a pain to put together but once I've got it on a card, it's just awesome.  The cut outs are perfect for glitter and in this case, I used quite a bit in the hopes it would mimic snow.  Funky snow!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment