Thursday, December 7, 2017

A Simple Snowflake

Hello everyone,

Today I'm starting to post yet another Christmas card series commissioned by a colleague.


The printed paper is Gina K Blizzard layered on a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper ink on Stampin' Up shimmery white and layered on more shimmery green.  The snowflake embellishment is of unknown origin attached to the card with a Crafts brad highlighted with Patina Stickles.

My colleague didn't give me much by way of ideas for her cards except that they be in French.  I choose to use the larger square cards because they're a little different from the norm.  I also choose to craft a variety of traditional and not so traditional.  This card began with the beautiful paper which is a dream to use.  Other than the sentiment I kept it all very simple with a single, spectacular snowflake embellishment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment