Saturday, December 23, 2017

Dear Santa

Hello everyone,

With Christmas just a few days away and all my cards finished for this year, I thought I'd share some of the other projects I've been working on for the past few months.  Today's post is a fabric bag that I embellished at a charity crop in November.


The sentiments are Penny Black Festive Snippets stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Lightening Black, Pearlescent Crimson, Pearlescent Chocolate, Pearlescent Thyme and Starlight Black.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with a variety of Stickles.

Decorating this little bag was a challenge game at the crop.  I hadn't brought much more than this one set of sentiments, a few small ink pads and some holiday coloured Stickles so I had to get creative.  This final result was so much better than I had anticipated.  I wish this photo was a little better! I can't wait to use it for a gift.  I did win the challenge!

I hope you enjoy this little bag and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment