Friday, December 22, 2017

For An Extra Special Teacher

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is for my daughter to give to a former and favourite high school teacher who was seriously injured last spring.  We only recently heard about his retirement and my daughter thought a special Christmas card would lift his spirits.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Christmas Around The World layered on Real Red and a black Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Embellished Ornaments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The sentiment is layered on Real Red and Old Olive banners.  The embellishments are Maildor Cooky Stickers.

My daughter's teacher had a real love of cars so when I found this piece of paper in my stash I knew it would make the perfect card for him!  I was careful when cutting and placing the sentiment so as much of the cars would be as visible as possible.  This card is all about the paper!  I do hope it goes a long way to show how much his former student care about him.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment