Wednesday, December 6, 2017

In Silver And Gold

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is the last of my girlfriend's commission.


The background layers are a shimmery gold and a brushed silver of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Frog's Whiskers Ink Christmas Script stamped on a pearlized ivory of unknown origin and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Gold embossing powder and layered on more brushed silver.  The embellishment is a Recollections Dimensional Sticker.

I've been so pleased with the last couple of cards that I really couldn't resist another similar card in different colours.  I don't recall using this silver and gold colour combination all that often but my goodness does it every work!  I couldn't believe that I actually had a sticker that coordinated so perfectly!  It's wonderful when a card just works out!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment