Thursday, December 14, 2017

Nutcracker Sophistication

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend asked me to craft a special nutcracker Christmas card for her mother.


The printed paper is Anna Griffin Georgette Christmas Collection layered on Stampin' Up shimmery white and a pale gold of unknown origin.  The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from a shimmery vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more pale gold.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder. The card is highlighted with Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls.

My girlfriend's mother love nutcrackers and she's a pretty sophisticated lade so I was inspired to craft this neutral layered card.  The snowflakes are flocked and add beautiful texture.  I've been very pleased with the latest embossed sentiments that I've done so I decided to try again.  This is the perfect scale and colour for the sentiment.  A wonderful result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment