Monday, December 4, 2017

Super Shiny Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned Christmas card from the series I've been posting for the past few weeks.


The background layers are a mirrored navy of unknown origin and Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The top layer was embossed with Sizzix Merry Christmas Phrases.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Holiday stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Colorbök Neutrals and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

This awesome Christmas card is all about the shine!  I love the navy and silver colour combination and add the shiny, this is just a fabulous result.  This bold Altenew sentiment is fast becoming a favourite as I'm happy with it every single time I use it. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment