Sunday, February 4, 2018

A Tag For You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wine bottle tag requested by my mother.


The tag base is Bazzill Walnut Cream.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black.  The medallion is Jim Holtz Ranger Distress Collection Core'dinations Worn Lipstick trimmed with Martha Stewart's Swirling Lace Punch.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Walnut Cream and layered on more Worn Lipstick and Black.  The sentiment panel is highlighted with Rouge Liquid Pearls.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

My mother quite liked the wine bottle tags I showcased over the holidays and asked me to make her one to have on hand.  I decided to go a little on the girly side using a pink/white/black colour combination.  I also went all out with the medallion, embellishments and ribbon.  It was a really nice change from making Christmas tags and I love the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment