Thursday, February 15, 2018

Panda Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the valentine I crafted for my daughter.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Red.  The image is Inkadinkado Heart stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Recollections White.  The panda is Stamp Magik Mini Pandas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Recollections White.  The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

My daughter has always loved pandas and I don't think I ever crafted her a valentine with a panda.  This is another simple valentine with a focus on the heart and panda.  I had to do some fussy cutting with is certainly not something I do often.  I had originally planned to have the panda peek out from behind the heart but I the masking escaped me. This little guy works equally well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment