Friday, February 9, 2018

Sympathy In Flight

Hello everyone,

Today's is the last sympathy card recently commissioned by a girlfriend.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Lightning Black, Pearlescent Chocolate and Pearlescent Crimson.  The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love stamped in Lightning Black.  The card is highlighted with Copper Liquid Pearls.

I actually cased myself when I crafted today's card as it's a sympathy version of this birthday card that I crafted last October.  This is one of my favourite stamps and I think it's appropriate for any type of card.  I chose to use the Tsukineko inks again because I wasn't at all pleased with the result from my Stampin' Up inks spots.  Whether it was the colours I used or just that the impression showed the colour delineations too starkly, the results were awful.  The inks used on this and on October's card blend so beautifully and work together beautifully.  I did apply more copper Liquid Pearls on this card and think I'm getting better at the 'random' placement.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment