Sunday, March 25, 2018

Vintage Birdies

Hello everyone,

Today's recycled card uses multiple images from the original card and is very similar to one of my earlier 'retro' cards.


The images are from a recycled card and are layered on Close To My Heart Clover Meadow and Holiday Red.  The images and layers were cut with a variety of oval and scalloped oval Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Altenew Expresso.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

This flock of birds and the brilliant red hydrangea on the original card were just too wonderful not to try and get as many images as possible.  Two of the birds are carrying little cards.  These were actually from the inside of the card.  I think I'll be able to get at least two more card from original front.  The original card was a 'get well' card but I've  no idea from what I was recovering.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment